For all those who want to be a part of the LebMetal.com staff, to contribute their articles about anything and everything related to Metal music (including rock/punk), this article will have all the required information to join us.
An Applying Writer:
– has to submit 2 articles which will be checked and evaluated by the LebMetal.com editors.
– should have sufficient knowledge about Metal (personal meeting with the staff will be arranged).
– should be over 16 (just in case he/she would be requested to review a live concert with age restrictions).
– should have good English writing skills.
– (optional) should have some information about the local Lebanese Metal Scene.
– (bonus) should be creative and not only write about one thing, i.e album reviews.
Once accepted, a writer:
– will be given some account information (personal e-mail and access to our backend platform).
– has to submit 2 articles per month.
– has to understand that he/she will be joining the staff (respect / good staff relations are required).
– should try his/her best to attend occasional staff meetings.
– should not have any ongoing conflicts with other media organizations or any individuals in the scene whatsoever.
– should respect readers and fellow staff members’ opinion about his/her articles, be able to debate in an educated and respectable manner and not offend anyone.
Benefits of being a LebMetal.com writer: